The following statistics can help you predict what to expect in the coming year. You can read more about digital marketing agencies like King Kong customer reviews for references.
1. According to Statista, there will be more than 295 million mobile internet users by 2023. When it comes to e-commerce and purchasing all types of goods and services online, mobile shoppers are driving an increasing number of sales.
2. According to AdWhite, 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business. This emphasizes the importance of building trust and optimizing customer service because your potential customers have many other options.
3. According to the 2020 Omnichannel Statistics Report, marketers who used at least three channels for campaigns saw 287% more sales than those who only targeted a single channel. Reaching today’s consumers requires omnichannel marketing.
4. According to DemandMetric, content marketing is 62% less expensive than traditional marketing while generating three times the number of leads. As the cost of paid advertising rises, focusing on high-quality organic content is a more cost-effective way to promote your company.
5. According to one study, 71% of users with disabilities will abandon an inaccessible website. Web accessibility is a growing concern that has an impact on your SEO and bottom line.
6. Businesses have already spent an average of $1.3 million on GDPR compliance, according to Varonis, citing an IAAP study, and are expected to spend an additional $1.8 million. While this may be primarily for larger corporations, the effects of GDPR and similar legislation affect everyone.
7. According to WordStream, 51% of marketing professionals believe that video content has the highest ROI. Every year, video grows in popularity, and every business must use it to reach its target audience.
8. Almost 90% of businesses say social media marketing has increased their visibility, and 75% say it has helped them increase traffic. In the coming years, social media will continue to be an important resource for customer engagement.
9. According to SocialPilot, images in LinkedIn posts received 200% more engagement than text-only posts. This principle applies everywhere, as visuals increasingly drive the internet.